EDIX is Japan’s largest industry trade show gathering many kinds of education-related products and service providers. It serves as a best platform for professionals who aim to expand their business in Japanese educational field.
B-to-B Exhibition for Professionals
Held Twice a Year in Tokyo & Osaka
Dates：May 12 (Wed) - 14 (Fri), 2021
Venue：Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
12th Education IT Solutions Expo
4th School Facility & Service Expo
2nd STEAM Education Expo
1st Personnel Development Expo
1st Nursery ICT Expo
■Special Support (Expected)
Japan Association for Promotion of Educational Technology (Tokyo Show)/ICT CONNECT 21/Japan City Mayors ICT Education Consortium/Learning of Tomorrow/Academic eXchange for Information Environment and Strategy/Japan Universities Association for Computer Education/e-LEARNING CONSORTIUM JAPAN
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 301 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 301 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of Reed Exhibitions Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.