EDIX is Japan’s largest industry trade show gathering many kinds of education-related products and service providers. It serves as a best platform for professionals who aim to expand their business in Japanese educational field.
B-to-B Exhibition for Professionals
Held Twice a Year in Tokyo & Osaka
Dates：May 11 (Wed) - 13 (Fri), 2022
Venue：Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
13th Education IT Solutions Expo
5th School Facility & Service Expo
3rd STEAM Education Expo
2nd Personnel Development Expo
2nd Nursery ICT Expo
■Special Support (Expected)
Japan Association for Promotion of Educational Technology (Tokyo Show)/ICT CONNECT 21/Japan City Mayors ICT Education Consortium/Learning of Tomorrow/Academic eXchange for Information Environment and Strategy/Japan Universities Association for Computer Education/e-LEARNING CONSORTIUM JAPAN
Organised by RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.)
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.) organises 301 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.) website for details of 301 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.).
Click here for details >>
Philosophy of RX Japan Ltd. (Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.)
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.